Brewer Fanatic

2011-10-14 Brewers (Greinke) at Cardinals (Garcia) [Brewers lose, 7-1; trail NLCS, 3-2]

pretendastronaut
  • Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Roenicke should have taken some notes when LaRussa got somebody up in the bullpen at the first whiff of trouble.

the first sign of trouble was a walk to Holliday (and I think someone was warming up after that). An error and an infield hit were the other two baserunners. Zack did a great job that inning

Roenicke should have taken some notes when LaRussa got somebody up in the bullpen at the first whiff of trouble.

the first sign of trouble was a walk to Holliday (and I think someone was warming up after that). An error and an infield hit were the other two baserunners. Zack did a great job that inning

I didn't see them going to the phone until after the infield hit. Regardless, Greinke did do well to get out of that inning.

I didn't see them going to the phone until after the infield hit. Regardless, Greinke did do well to get out of that inning.
well yea, because he was pitching well. were they supposed to go to the phone after pujols reaching 2nd on an error?

Archived