Brewer Fanatic

Did I just get accepted to UWM? [Update: Graduating with class of 2013!]

adamb100

Hi Adam. Do you have anything lined up for after graduation? There are still some agencies hiring for paid summer internships that might be a good bridge position -- something in your field that pays while you're looking for your first full-time gig.

Bader Rutter (where SgtClueLs works) still has a paid PR internship posted - http://www.baderrutter.com/careers.html

And I'm sure you're well aware, but Big Shoes Network has a lot of the agency postings in the area (full-time and internships).

Good luck! Congratulations on finishing up!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Speaking of going to college for a long time, is that moron at Whitewater still in school? Wasn't he going on 11 years at one point?

He graduated from high school in 1994 and was still at Whitewater as recently as 2010.

Hi Adam. Do you have anything lined up for after graduation? There are still some agencies hiring for paid summer internships that might be a good bridge position -- something in your field that pays while you're looking for your first full-time gig.

Bader Rutter (where SgtClueLs works) still has a paid PR internship posted - http://www.baderrutter.com/careers.html

And I'm sure you're well aware, but Big Shoes Network has a lot of the agency postings in the area (full-time and internships).

Good luck! Congratulations on finishing up!

Had no idea there were people from the ad business here. :) I have an interview at HY Connect for a media planning internship. I've learned that having no agency experience won't get you a job at an agency so I'm mostly looking for experience at this point.

Speaking of going to college for a long time, is that moron at Whitewater still in school? Wasn't he going on 11 years at one point?

He graduated from high school in 1994 and was still at Whitewater as recently as 2010.

I'm ignorant to this story, is there some specific reason why he's getting called a moron? I realize he spent a long time in college, but was it due to failing a lot of classes?

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

I'm ignorant to this story, is there some specific reason why he's getting called a moron? I realize he spent a long time in college, but was it due to failing a lot of classes?

No, Johnny just really, really, enjoyed college. As someone pretty familiar with Whitewater, I can tell you he isn't really well thought of around the area. I think he's trying to become an actor now, and he appeared in some local car commercials a while ago.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Archived