Brewer Fanatic

2011-10-13 Brewers (Wolf) at Cardinals (Lohse) - 7:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-2; NLCS Tied 2-2]

Bombers
Gentlemen told you we only needed one to get us back to Milwaukee. We did our Job and hopefully you naysayers will again Believe.

I'd still rather not see them have to win two at home to win it though. Getting it home with 2 games to win one is the key. Win tomorrow and they are sitting pretty.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wolfottaras, I believe!

Greinke, Marcum/wholestaff, Gallardo vs. Garcia, Jackson, Carpenter. I like our odds. Gotta get it done, but getting this win was huge.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

I love how Berkman said they should have won 2 in miller park. They got completely dominated one game and took advantage of a bunch of close bad plays to win the 2nd. They should easily have been down 0-2 after the games in Miller park.

Some of the better quotes from the IGT from a Cardinal message board.

- Playing in Milwaukee doesn't even remind me of baseball...Like, I dunno. It's just not baseball.

- It just bothers me even watching a game in Milwaukee. I hate to buy into the sign stealing thing, but no team is just that good at home and the fans just suck ass. It physically makes me angry watching them play at home. I don't know why, it just does.

- That is really going to hurt tonight and tomorrow.

And next week. And it's kind of chilly in STL tonight. It's gotta be throbbin

- And now Hairston. I'm so tired of these scrubs. Holy [bad word]. Hairston, Weeks, Betancourt, Wolf. They're beating us. Not Fielder, not Braun, not Gallardo.

- Seriously, braun looks terrible away from Milwaukee. Probably nothing.

- This whole team looks punchless outside of Milwaukee. Probably nothing.

- I just [bad word] hate Milwaukee. Not the team or the city, just the people that live there

- Playing in Milwaukee doesn't even remind me of baseball...Like, I dunno. It's just not baseball.

This one is amazing.

Feeling great about Greinke tomorrow. He's been on the brink of a really good outing, and it's coming tomorrow.

This one is amazing.

Feeling great about Greinke tomorrow. He's been on the brink of a really good outing, and it's coming tomorrow.

Is that a Greinke quote?

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Great game tonight, especially a nice outing by Wolf. I have been in Vegas for the past few days and I can say I have seen far more brewers gear than cardinals. Also, the general consensus among other team's fans is that they want the Brewers to win. Hopefully we can get the win tomorrow and have 2 chances to win the series at home.

Epic thread. Lots of ups and downs last night. Great job Randy!

I find the commentary about Anderson pretty funny. He's been great this series. A real professional. All you have to do is read a Cardinals IGT and see how much they complain that he's a brewers homer. If everybody hates it, he must be doing it right.

Oh yeah,

http://thelifeofjamie.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/squirrel.jpg

Archived