Brewer Fanatic

2011-10-13 Brewers (Wolf) at Cardinals (Lohse) - 7:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-2; NLCS Tied 2-2]

Bombers
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is anyone else starting to get sick of the song on the TBS playoff commercials? I thought it was awesome the first time I heard/saw one of those commercials but now I can't stand it.
Funny distraction from this tense game: I liked the song when I first heard it, so I got the iTunes copy. It came up on the iPod on the way to MP for NLDS game 2. My 11 year old nephew pointed at the car stereo and said, "this is the BEST SONG!" I said, "let's see what you think after they play it every half inning."

He's not sick of it yet either, but he gives me a fistbump every time it plays when we're together. So while it's badly overplayed, I now associate it with a happy memory.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Is anyone else starting to get sick of the song on the TBS playoff commercials? I thought it was awesome the first time I heard/saw one of those commercials but now I can't stand it.
Funny distraction from this tense game: I liked the song when I first heard it, so I got the iTunes copy. It came up on the iPod on the way to MP for NLDS game 2. My 11 year old nephew pointed at the car stereo and said, "this is the BEST SONG!" I said, "let's see what you think after they play it every half inning."

He's not sick of it yet either, but he gives me a fistbump every time it plays when we're together. So while it's badly overplayed, I now associate it with a happy memory.

I only get sick of it after they're losing or lost the night before.

Archived