Brewer Fanatic

2011-10-13 Brewers (Wolf) at Cardinals (Lohse) - 7:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-2; NLCS Tied 2-2]

Bombers
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why not McGeehee on deck at that point? He supposedly has more power, plus you don't burn your back up catcher in case of injury or extra frames.
Because McGeehee is completely lost right now?
At this point McGehee's so lost I'm not sure he could find his way to the on deck circle.

He is so lost he actually showed up at the Texas - Tigers game today..

You want to be the closer, KRod? Okay, close them down!
There have been quite a few 8th innings lately where I've thought to myself, "high enough leverage for you, Francisco?"

Also - did the chat room just quit on anyone else? or am I special?

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Weeks for the most part has looked awful at the plate since coming off the DL.

Yep. There's no reason for him to be on the roster right now tbh. He's just not healthy. And he just sucks in big spots.

He looked pretty healthy rounding the bases in the 6th inning. What makes you say that he is just not healthy? Where has it been reported?

For real? They've alluded to his less than adequate health in almost every ab he's had this postseason. And I disagree about how he looks running the bases. Definite hitch in his stride.

Archived