Brewer Fanatic

2011-10-13 Brewers (Wolf) at Cardinals (Lohse) - 7:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-2; NLCS Tied 2-2]

Bombers
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KROD against the top of their order again. Terrifying.
Actually middle of the order ... horrifying.. especially with Berkman available to PH... the nice thing about KROD is you know he will put two on so I really don't get worried until a 3rd hitter reaches.. until then it is a normal outing so no worries..

I have no idea if this is true but maybe the Cardinals don't hit left handed pitching well? Didn't Narvy pitch well against them this year too? Perhaps go with him?

For the year, the Cardinals BA was .265 vs LHP, 276 vs RHP - but their OPS was .768 vs LHP and .765 vs RHP

Why not McGeehee on deck at that point? He supposedly has more power, plus you don't burn your back up catcher in case of injury or extra frames.
Because McGeehee is completely lost right now?
At this point McGehee's so lost I'm not sure he could find his way to the on deck circle.

Archived