Brewer Fanatic

2011-10-13 Brewers (Wolf) at Cardinals (Lohse) - 7:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-2; NLCS Tied 2-2]

Bombers
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TO ALL YOU NON BELIEVERS...

Give it up for Wolfey.
Where were the non believers.. I just saw a lot of arguments that it wasn't a logical move.. if Krod gives up 2 next inning it still bites them... but I applaud Wolf.. HUGE tonight when they needed it.. like I said earlier just need to guarantee a return trip to Miller.

Wolf or K-Rod for the 8th? Wolf has 107 pitches.
Shouldn't that be in blue? though I have chewed threw all my fingernails thinking of what Krod will put us threw I might throw my TV out the window if they run Wolf there again.

I'm already having a mini heart attack thinking about Krod in the 8th.

Walk, strike out, single, single, walk, strike out, line out.... HOLD

It's funny because it's believable.

You forgot on the the last two the count starts at 3-0 both times..

Give it up for Wolfey.

I didn't expect him to throw a good game. Right along with just about everyone else

Nobody expected him to go 7 innings with 2 runs (one relatively weak), but I had a weird feeling that Wolf would do well. He's not a bad pitcher, so it's not all that surprised he had a quality start. I don't feel all that confident about tomorrow, nor did I about last night's game. I think if the Brewers avoid the big early inning, they're in good shape to win.

Community Moderator
Shouldn't that be in blue? though I have chewed threw all my fingernails thinking of what Krod will put us threw I might throw my TV out the window if they run Wolf there again.
I'm a "go with the hot hand" kind of person, but you're right, you have to bring in K-Rod.

Craig just said the F word, classy.

uh, did you hear Plush after Game 5 vs AZ? And that was when he knew the mic was right there

I'm pretty sure sveum is alluding to all of those Cardinals fans who were disgusted by Morgan's actions.

Give it up for Wolfey.
Where were the non believers.. I just saw a lot of arguments that it wasn't a logical move.. if Krod gives up 2 next inning it still bites them... but I applaud Wolf.. HUGE tonight when they needed it.. like I said earlier just need to guarantee a return trip to Miller.

Channeling my inner Bart Scott: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJshw2Axsqc

Weeks for the most part has looked awful at the plate since coming off the DL.

Yep. There's no reason for him to be on the roster right now tbh. He's just not healthy. And he just sucks in big spots.

He looked pretty healthy rounding the bases in the 6th inning. What makes you say that he is just not healthy? Where has it been reported?

Archived