Brewer Fanatic

2011-10-13 Brewers (Wolf) at Cardinals (Lohse) - 7:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-2; NLCS Tied 2-2]

Bombers
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just had a Fudgsicle for the first time in years. This just in: they are really good.
One of the greatest days of my life was in 2001 when Pudding Pops returned to my grocer's freezer.
I still look for those, even though I haven't seen one in probably 20 years. I miss them so much.
They are still available at some grocery stores, and the Choc/Van swirl is still amazing.

http://www.webanswers.com/post-images/E/E9/C06904A3-065B-437E-BAB99491CA19FA25.jpg

"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

Absolutely no reason to stick with a starter this far into a playoff game. It worked out but Kottaras and Wolf should both be pinch hit for.
Plus if they bring in Lucroy and Hart then Rhodes is out and Morgan gets a righty.. for some reason this inning we wanted to keep in 3 straight lefties against a LH and one was the pitcher with an insurance run.. I am in disbelief..

Brewers have one of the best bullpens in the league but we leave our 4th best starting pitcher in there so that he can maybe pitch one more inning? And of course, our backup left handed catcher has to bat against a lefty so that he can catch for him?

Not happy.

Archived