Brewer Fanatic

2011-10-13 Brewers (Wolf) at Cardinals (Lohse) - 7:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-2; NLCS Tied 2-2]

Bombers
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If the Brewers lose, that kind of AB will do it. No aggressiveness whatsoever.

I hate to rip Braun, he's all we have had this series and pretty much in the postseason other than a few rare swings from Prince. I know we've all said it's been Braun and Prince, well it's really just been Braun.

I just don't understand what gets into this teams heads when they play on the road?? Baseball is baseball, no matter where it's played. You throw the ball, you hit the ball, you catch the ball. It really is a simple game if you think about it. But on the road, this team makes it so much harder than it really is. It's not like they are unfamiliar with Busch stadium either.

Lohse isn't the guy to be patient to and the huge strikezone isn't the time to take pitches. When there's two pitches right down the pipe, the batters should be more aggressive. Watching two strikes go by puts you straight against the wall. Chase this guy by punishing the fastball, not diddling until you're down in the count and have to swing at junk. Frustrating.

lets try and climb back from the ledge fellas. the brewers offense was 11th in the mlb this year, and the cardinals pitching was 12th (good, but it's not like they throw verlander every game). have some faith my brothers! let's get this s.o.b. back to miller park and take our chances.

It feels like Braun needs to get a hit or on base every time he comes up and when he doesn't everyone is disappointed because there isn't a very good chance of scoring if he doesn't get on

Yep

I don't think anyone is upset with Braun specifically but like you said it feels like our chances of scoring significantly drop when he doesn't get a hit.

Archived