Brewer Fanatic

2011-10-12 Brewers (Gallardo) at Cardinals (Carpenter) - [Brewers lose, 4-3; trail NLCS, 2-1]

pretendastronaut
  • Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I cant believe people are complaining about Kotsay being in for Hart. Hart has looked terrible at the plate and he looks incredibly slow in field and has a noodle for an arm. Kotsay is not good in the field but at least he seems to be seeing the ball well

I'm sorry, he isn't allowed to say that he would like to see Cruz in a Brewers uniform? gets told to SHUT IT? gotcha

It's a tired argument that assumes he was traded away and turned into a stud right away. Not what happened.

A lot of people didn't want to see Cruz go. and telling another poster or posters to SHUT IT isn't right. No matter if it is a tired argument or not

I'm sorry, he isn't allowed to say that he would like to see Cruz in a Brewers uniform? gets told to SHUT IT? gotcha

It's a tired argument that assumes he was traded away and turned into a stud right away. Not what happened.

A lot of people didn't want to see Cruz go. and telling another poster or posters to SHUT IT isn't right. No matter if it is a tired argument or not

Sorry. Should of used ENOUGH instead of shut it. Tired of seeing stuff like that pop in the IGT. It's passive aggressive and baiting for reaction. It's irritating in the IGT when it has nothing to do with the game.

Sorry. Should of used ENOUGH instead of shut it. Tired of seeing stuff like that pop in the IGT. It's passive aggressive and baiting for reaction. It's irritating in the IGT when it has nothing to do with the game.

It's passive aggressive to see the value of a player we had in our organization at one time and wish he was still on our team? Ok, color me passive aggressive on JJ Hardy as well then.

Archived