Brewer Fanatic

Rally Towels.

Bikeage77

How many rally towels did the Brewers give away before the end of the regular season? I know they had a Greinke and a TPlush. Maybe another player or two? I know they did at least one, if not more before the end of the season as they were preparing to clinch the playoffs or homefield advantage. They also gave one out at Summerfest I believe.

I'm trying to collect them all. I don't wanna spend a ton of money on them, either.

I'm missing the regular season ones outside of Greinke and Plush. I'm also looking for the NLDS game 2 one, as well as the Summerfest one.

I have an extra from NLCS game 1 I could trade.

Inbox me if you think you can help out. Thanks!

I need them all too, except for the Division Champs one and the Plush one.

Looking for all the others... After Bikeage gets his, I'd like to be the next in line...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I have an extra rally towel from NLCS Game 6 that says "Brewing Passion". I'd like to trade my extra for one of the other rally towels. I'm most interested in the one pictured above that says, "2011 Division Champs", but would be open to other trades. PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

Agreed - I have no idea what the heck I'm going to do with these things. I can't imagine getting rid of them, but at the same time, I'm not hanging cheap towels all over my walls. Someone jokingly said they were going to make a quilt out of them, but frankly, I might do that - sew them all together into a blanket-style thing? I don't know.

I know there's a few guys out there that have built mini-lockers with a couple shelves. I haven't built one yet, but at some point I'd like to and thought they could go in there. For the mean time I have them all stacked and drooping over the Miller Park seats I have in my office. I don't really something that will take off in value (especially now), but still neat and won't take up space.

Depending on how you display your bobbles, you could also lay them down and put yer bobbles on top?

I agree that theyd look kinda hokey hanging all over your walls.

I just want them to say I have them...

I don't plan to display them, however, I have a neat display case for my bobbles that they would look good in as a backdrop or as someone mentioned above, to be placed upon...

Haven't decided yet.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived