Brewer Fanatic

Looking For Packers Tickets for Sunday - 10/16!

bobbledude25

Hi, not sure if this is ok to post on here or not but I am looking for 2-4 packer tickets to the Rams game on Sunday 10/16. Please let me know if you have any. Looking to take a friend of mine to his first Packers game. Thanks

To add to this...has anyone scalped tickets at the stadium? good idea? what did you pay?

PM me!

Wanting to buy tickets = better off in the Trading Post.

Wanting to know about scalping situation = appropriate for Off Topic.

We've got kind of a hybrid here. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

A big concern is that e-mail addresses and phone numbers shouldn't be put in public forums. They're open for anyone to access. Being private, the Trading Post offers protection from the search engines and bots that harvest that information.

There's no good answer for where this thread is best placed. My suggestion would be to send a bobbledude25 a PM if you have tickets. Being that he's a Trading Post veteran, I'd assume that he'd be able to screen for trustworthy offers.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

I've scalped before. Ticket prices will probably be about roughly what's on Stubhub. There'll be tickets available at the intersection of Oneida and Armed Forces Drive and maybe around that area as well. It's definitely not a matter of "if" there are tickets, it's a matter of the price.

I think scalpers up there are technically supposed to be licensed (and I wanna say they might even need to wear the license in a lanyard around their neck), so if you find someone like that then you know it's not a shady person you're dealing with. (Though you'll also probably pay more than if you got lucky and found a random fan with extra tickets).

Archived