Brewer Fanatic

2011-10-10 Cardinals (Jackson) at Brewers (Marcum) - [Brewers lose, 12-3; NLCS tied 1-1]

pretendastronaut
  • Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm really starting to think Marcum is toast. He has been just brutal throughout the last 6 weeks. I think it's only fair at this point to start considering Chris Narveson for a start in this series.

With Yoga going vs. Carp, I think the Crew has at least a 40% chance to win that game. Wolf goes against Lohse. Greinke vs. Garcia worries me, but I have a good feeling that Zack will put together a good start.

Tonight sucks. Still a lot of baseball to be played though.

i have to say the brewers can't let Fat Albert beat us. We going need a BIG BIG EFFORT FROM YO .This series was going to be a long one and you guys have to realize this. It still a shame that some guys are still saying we are done and we have lost before it even hits the 5th inning come on guys.

Am I wrong in assuming Molina was mocking the Brewers there?

he absloutely was.

There is very little class when it comes to the Cardianls. Molina, Pujols, and TLR are some of the biggest jerks in the game

I hate Molina as much as everyone else but how do you know he was mocking the Brewers?

Not sure why people are surprised by this..I think a good start by Marcum would of been more surprising. He struggles to pitch against good patient hitting teams, which is nothing new for him, and it's likely a product of the relatively slow velocity of his fastball. Just look at how he pitched his last few years for Toronto against NYY, Boston, and TB. He is good in the regular season against young and inexperienced teams, but he is not a #3 starter on a playoff team.

Am I wrong in assuming Molina was mocking the Brewers there?

he absloutely was.

There is very little class when it comes to the Cardianls. Molina, Pujols, and TLR are some of the biggest jerks in the game

I hate Molina as much as everyone else but how do you know he was mocking the Brewers?

it was only for a brief moment but you could see it right before he stepped on the plate. There has been several taunts from the Cardinals today

i have to say the brewers can't let Fat Albert beat us. We going need a BIG BIG EFFORT FROM YO .This series was going to be a long one and you guys have to realize this. It still a shame that some guys are still saying we are done and we have lost before it even hits the 5th inning come on guys.
Well with the way they have been looking a the plate tonight, combined with the Cardinals ability to score at will tonight, 7-8 runs are going to be needed and I just dont see another 6 run inning in them tonight. I hope I am wrong but I just dont see it tonight.

The Brewers just need to get Jackson chased with a couple runs. I don't think 4 runs against this bullpen is that ridiculous. The Brewers scored 6 in one inning last game, it's certainly not out of reach.

he absloutely was.

it was only for a brief moment but you could see it right before he stepped on the plate. There has been several taunts from the Cardinals today

It irritates me too but if you don't like then stop it by not letting them score runs or by scoring more.

Archived