Brewer Fanatic

2011-10-10 Cardinals (Jackson) at Brewers (Marcum) - [Brewers lose, 12-3; NLCS tied 1-1]

pretendastronaut
  • Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If they keep that strike zone we won't score a run. It has been like this all postseason (for every team, not a Brewer rant), like the umps have been told whichever team is behind in the series gets a better zone.

Anyone else notice that BA is kind of forgetting to be excited on Pujols two hits and then remembers to be excited. It has to be tough to be objective when you are used to calling games for the home team.
Yeah ive noticed that a couple of times now, but he seemed pretty excited yesterday on the Yuni B HR. I almost thought I was watching FSN Wisconsin for a minute. I would imagine he is in the FSN-WI booth for TBS?
Formerly AirShuttle6104

Sucks, Gomez in CF and that is 3 outs, why couldn't Jackson be LH!

Don't forget Hart not getting to the Pujols popup

Plus, because Morgan goes back on balls so poorly he has to play deep and it allowed the Jackson flare to fall in. No runs should have scored that inning.

MLB Gameday pretty far behind again. Having trouble here at work with it. Maybe I outta go hide out and put on a radio.

When I said Marcum was struggling, I was looking at game one and the four runs here today, and a high pitch count. I can't see the game. I gotta rely on G.D. Yeah, Hart probably should have held onto that ball, Gomez perhaps makes that play in CF. Kinda a bummer I can't see what is happening.

Let's get some runs!!!!!!!!

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

this is worst case for me. There is a 99% chance they lose the next game with Carpenter going. Not exactly full of confidence here.

probably 60%, tops. but I know what you mean...Carpenter going in game 3 leads to the thought of being down 2-1 with Wolf on the mound.

Third time through the order will be key again tonight. just get use there Shaun (or Narveson maybe? please?)

Archived