Brewer Fanatic

2011-10-10 Cardinals (Jackson) at Brewers (Marcum) - [Brewers lose, 12-3; NLCS tied 1-1]

pretendastronaut
  • Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply
that was a really really difficult play. I don't doubt that Gomez could have made it...but i'm not going to be up in arms that nyjer didn't get there. it was a well hit ball. I'm more upset he didn't hang on to Jackson's hit.

Kinda sick to my stomach. Marcum really struggling in post season, defense not making big plays, St.L making the most of it.

Again, I don't think he's really struggling. He's basically only been beat tonight by arguably the best player in baseball. That inning had a ball pop out of someone's glove, a ball hit where the defender normally would be if not for the hit and run, and another ball that would probably have been caught had Gomez been out there. But because 4 runs have scored, the average fan (not calling you that) will say Marcum sucks.

This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

If they keep that strike zone we won't score a run. It has been like this all postseason (for every team, not a Brewer rant), like the umps have been told whichever team is behind in the series gets a better zone.

Archived