Brewer Fanatic

2011-10-10 Cardinals (Jackson) at Brewers (Marcum) - [Brewers lose, 12-3; NLCS tied 1-1]

pretendastronaut
  • Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know Wolf doesn't exactly inspire confidence. But Lohse is pretty blah as well...In fact, they seem to mirror each other a bit. Capable of either a real shut down 6 or a total bed crap. Wolf can take him in Game 4.

Game 3 is such a pivot point now. As odd numbered games are when things are even. I remember Gallardo taking a no hitter into the eighth (or seventh?) during that terrible road trip way back at the start of the year. It was almost like he just decided not to let us lose. Let's hope we get that Yovani on Wednesday.

We can hit Carp. He'll be tough, but I think we can get the big hit off of him.

Front Row Amy still scoring. Way to hang in there girl.

I forgot who said it, but it was right on.." Front row amy is Paris Hilton without the $$" Enough already. Her 15 minutes was over long ago.

And I admit I am in a bad mood from the game .....

Wow. I thought that I was a negative person. I'm thinking the Cardinals used up a lot of their lucky breaks tonight. It's just one game in a seven game series, folks. Did anyone honestly expect Marcum to be on his game? I'll be disappointed if the Brewers don't get 2 of 3 in St. Louis. I don't have much confidence in Wolf, but I think the Gallardo and Greinke starts are W's. Did I miss something, and Carpenter turned into Bob Gibson or something? Wasn't he like 1-7 at one point this year? He is certainly capable of being lit up.

Archived