Brewer Fanatic

2011-10-10 Cardinals (Jackson) at Brewers (Marcum) - [Brewers lose, 12-3; NLCS tied 1-1]

pretendastronaut
  • Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hopefully this means Loe will not be used the rest of the series....

and Hart isn't a very good defensive player either.

Loe's not lights-out or anything but he can be an effective pitcher if used in the right situation. And really only 2 of the hits this inning were hit hard, one of which bounced off someone's glove.

This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

Loe's not lights-out or anything but he can be an effective pitcher if used in the right situation. And really only 2 of the hits this inning were hit hard, one of which bounced off someone's glove.

The inning is still going...

The inning is still going...

Yeah and my point still stands. Most fans act like Loe is the worst pitcher in the world. He's not. He just should really only be used against righties and when you need ground balls. But most of the time, Roenicke doesn't pay attention to stuff like that so he gets lit up and fans hate Loe for it.
This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

I hope the team gets boo'd off the field tonight

Haha you can't be serious.

I think he is. Some games you just don't have luck on your side.

I agree with you about the way Loe is used. Earlier in the season, RRR was using him all kinds of wrong and Loe was ripped to shreds. There were some lucky hits that inning, but there were also some hard hit balls. This just wasn't out night tonight.

Archived