Brewer Fanatic

The Paranoid Fan Who's Waiting to Make Sure Axford's Arm is OK Thread

splitterpfj

looked more like the hip to me, with a slight glance on the forearm. I'm pretty sure he'll be fine or we'd have seen it on his face during all those close up shots.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Hello, I'd like to join your club. Do we disband the club after a team announcement that Axford's 'fine'? Or do we get to stay together until he's gone out & thrown another dominant relief appearance?

Thanks.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Reading his lips when talking to Lucroy right as the game ended:

"It hit my forearm but I'm alright."

Yep, thats it. Hit his forearm. I doubt there's any way to know if it will be a problem until they check it tomorrow and see where he's at...

He went directly to the clubhouse, there was at least some minor concern about it

Hello, I'd like to join your club. Do we disband the club after a team announcement that Axford's 'fine'? Or do we get to stay together until he's gone out & thrown another dominant relief appearance?

Thanks.

"Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter."

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Losing Axford would be a blow but not a death blow. K Rod would close, Saito to the 8th.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

We should probably wait until he has another dominant appearance, just to make sure.

Will there be Tang and Marshmallow Squares at the first club meeting? If so, I'm in.

Who gets to determine if it is a dominant outing?
I see no other option than to nominate a panel of experts to decide on this most important matter.
I disagree with the appointment of these so called "experts."

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Archived