Brewer Fanatic

What will La Russa complain about?

liveforoctober

1) If that took away his ability to pitch inside, then why did Braun get some chin music later in the game? Why did Prince have to hit the dirt? He's not alone. The talking heads on ESPN were blabbing about how the inside corner was off limits the rest of the game. Just flat-out wrong.

2) His explanation of Prince getting hit was weak, which leads me to believe it WAS intentional. I chalked it up to a breaking ball that got away from Garcia. But after listening to LaRussa say "that's where he was throwing that pitch all game long" I'm not so sure anymore. Really Tony, Garcia was throwing that pitch a foot off that corner all game long?

I dont understand how a warning takes away the inside corner. You dont have to hit a guy to hit the inside corner. I actually think warning the Cards was justified. They had intentionally hit our guys earlier this year and there is a lot of bad blood between the teams. I fully believe the Fielder beaning was intentional and I will never believe anything LaRussa says otherwise

Can somebody please ask LaRussa or one of his minions how one becomes "classy". This is all I have so far:

- Expressions of emotion decrease classiness.

- DUI's increase classiness.

- Cursing at umpires increases classiness.

- Cursing after games increases classiness.

- Cursing after games while on national camera decreases classiness.

- Complaining about trivial matters increases classiness.

- Roiding increases classiness.

- Smiling decreases classiness.

- Cursing at Chris Carpenter decreases classiness.

- Lying about cursing increases classiness.

I'm confused...

You forgot spitting at an umpire, which must increase classiness.

Those of you who use Twitter can have fun searching for #futurelarussacomplaints.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

You can pitch inside. Even after warnings, guys can get hit by pitches and not get ejected. If you're pitching inside and it hits a guy and it's not deemed intentional, you're fine. Don't go throwing right at the back of someone or the head and you can pitch inside without a problem. The inner part of the plate and drilling someone on purpose are completely different and I find the argument absurd.

Archived