Brewer Fanatic

What will La Russa complain about?

liveforoctober

We have a small pool at work predicting what TLR will complain about after his Game 1 loss. I figured I would bring the fun to this board because it got pretty funny.

My money ended up being on him accusing Milwaukee area hotels of undercooking their breakfast. I am feeling pretty good about it.

The rally towels prevented his fielders from seeing the baseball cleanly. There will be an official protest filed and denied.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Tony LaRussa's ten likeliest complaints:

-- There's more fluoride in the visiting clubhouse water than in the home clubhouse water.

-- Too many blue shirts in the stands give the Brewers an unfair psychological advantage.

-- Several times the umpires called a strike on Cardinals hitters when they already had two. One strike may be an accident. Two is a trend. Three is a conspiracy.

-- The clouds kept forming distracting shapes when the Cardinals were hitting. The fact that the roof was closed makes no difference, because among the Cardinals' powers is x-ray vision.

-- Using an underground network of fiberoptics and hydrocapillaries, the Brewers changed the ph balance in the mound dirt every time the Cardinals took the field.

-- Several Milwaukee fans were heard saying, and some even shouted very loudly, that they would prefer that the Brewers won the game.

-- The Brewers kept smiling after base hits. Smiling isn't classy, which is why Tony LaRussa has never smiled in his life.

-- In light of the Cardinals' well-documented, heroic struggles with the seductive urge to down 17 Bud Lights and then tear down crowded highways at 90, singing "Roll Out the Barrel" during the 7th inning stretch was a deliberate provocation.

-- Milwaukee fans' comments about Albert Pujols are wrong and unfair. In fact, Tony personally knows at least two bags of hammers that are dumber than Albert.

-- The damn unclassy water in Lake Michigan refused to support Tony's weight when he tried to go for a simple walk on it.

Anyone know if they are staying at the Pfister?

Ugh... I installed some of the wireless internet there, and while I was there, got to journey in to some seemingly long-lost areas. I get the heeby-jeebies just thinking about it.

Nyjer Morgan and Tony Plush both being on the team gives us a 26 man roster and we should be disqualified immediately.

Sidenote--My favorite issue from the Cardinals so far has been the irrational fear about BA announcing the game for TBS. Obviously that will have a huge impact how the team plays on the field.

Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

Anyone know if they are staying at the Pfister? Would be funny if TLR complained about someone losing sleep because of the supernatural.

They are staying at the Pfister. Friend of mine was at a wedding there last night and saw the Cards arriving when he was grabbing a drink at the bar.

Can somebody please ask LaRussa or one of his minions how one becomes "classy". This is all I have so far:

- Expressions of emotion decrease classiness.

- DUI's increase classiness.

- Cursing at umpires increases classiness.

- Cursing after games increases classiness.

- Cursing after games while on national camera decreases classiness.

- Complaining about trivial matters increases classiness.

- Roiding increases classiness.

- Smiling decreases classiness.

- Cursing at Chris Carpenter decreases classiness.

- Lying about cursing increases classiness.

I'm confused...

Very good guess... "took away our ability to pitch inside". Not that drilling Braun earlier in the season had anything to do with that, of course.
Umm Tony they took away the ability to pitch inside for the Brewers as well. Considering they took they at away from the Brewers when the Brewers didnt even hit a batter, I think the Brewers have way more reason to complain

Archived