Brewer Fanatic

2011-10-09 Cardinals (Garcia) at Brewers (Greinke) - 3:07 PM CDT [Brewers win, 9-6; lead NLCS 1-0]

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They are done
Yep 3-runs is insurmountable. You should probably go do something else the rest of the afternoon
please go do something else.

third time through the order here, gotta put a few up and get into that pen.

Community Moderator
The "game over" posts are really annoying. We all know you guys are going to turn the TV back on in the bottom half of the inning. If you post on here that the game is over, that better be your last post of the thread. See you tomorrow.

This STL offense is so good. They'll probably score a good amount of runs this series, and people will blame Milwaukee pitching.

I'm sure they'll appreciate the built in excuse

Well what do you want to hear? They were first in the NL in runs scored by far.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
This STL offense is so good. They'll probably score a good amount of runs this series, and people will blame Milwaukee pitching.

I'm sure they'll appreciate the built in excuse

Well what do you want to hear? They were first in the NL in runs scored by far.
So Greinke's NOT pitching like crap? He walked Molina, a notorious free swinger, on 4 pitches that weren't close, and then threw a belt high hanger to Freese. He's leaving stuff up, and throwing a lot of very hittable first pitch strikes to good hitters.

Yes, they're good hitters. That doesn't mean that the pitchers can not not have bad performances.

The "game over" posts are really annoying. We all know you guys are going to turn the TV back on in the bottom half of the inning. If you post on here that the game is over, that better be your last post of the thread. See you tomorrow.
What sucks is the In-Game Forum FAQ specifically states not to do so yet people continually do.

Betancourt you are so freaking awful.
Don't worry, he got a hit the other night, so you can't blame him for not making a play one step to his glove side.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Dude, I have been on here for ages. I'm not a troll. That was a play he should have made. It's not like I am the only person saying it.

Archived