Brewer Fanatic

2011-10-09 Cardinals (Garcia) at Brewers (Greinke) - 3:07 PM CDT [Brewers win, 9-6; lead NLCS 1-0]

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Way to work back and take the walk. Work that pitch count, and get into that crappy bullpen ASAP.

But the TBS Pre-Game said they have like 4 closers and the bullpen is a sign of TLR's genius. I'm confused.

Well they have four closers, much like the Astros have four aces.

Garcia didn't offer Yuni a single pitch he could hit. Only one was close to being a strike. Why is he hitting ahead of Gomez?
No, most were close to being strikes, it's just that he should've had better situational awareness and made him throw one down the pipe before swinging with less than two strikes.
dlk, you used the term "situational awareness" while talking about Bettancourt. You should know better.
http://i.imgur.com/ZS7B2.gif

Is it me, or is TBS' pitch tracker terrible?
I've been saying this from day 1. I can't look at it anymore, because it's just not accurate. There was one instance on a replay where they actually moved the location of the pitch on the pitch tracker.

They may have been the first back-to-back 1,2,3 inning for the Brewers this postseason. Is that accurate?

Probably not. Yo went into a huge stretch of domination in game one. Only allowing 1 base runner in something like 17 or 18 batters.

Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Archived