Brewer Fanatic

2011-10-09 Cardinals (Garcia) at Brewers (Greinke) - 3:07 PM CDT [Brewers win, 9-6; lead NLCS 1-0]

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tomorrow's game just got huge. A win there, and the Crew is kind of playing with house money a bit in game three. All the pressure on the Cards with Carp on the hill, and Milwaukee answering with Yo.

Hope Shaun brings his May game to the ballpark.

Get some ice on that arm, Ax, need you sharp tomorrow.

i keep saying to many people saying we doomed , I learned in the last sees not ever o give up and why we play for home field advantage. Be positive guys if i can everyone cam Funny how i said if the bottom of the order comes through we be ok .

While Yuni and Luc have been productive. I think braun's 4 RBI's are leading the way for the Brewers today. But the bottom of the order has been very good for them today.

Considering Yuni has missed 2 plays almost every SS in baseball makes I would tend to agree.

Yuni saw 26 pitches today. I wonder how close that number is to the lowest number of pitches he's seen in a 3 game series.
Probably halfway to the most pitches he saw in a week.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

What a game.

The Keg was rockin' tonight. I was impressed that a Friday hangover was nowhere to be found.

A few quick notes:

Gomez looked safe on his bunt attempt.

I cannot believe that Freese ball went out of the park, it looked like a can-o-corn off the bat.

I can't believe RR brought Greinke out for the 7th. It almost seemed as if they forgot to tell Saito to warm up.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Gomez looked safe on his bunt attempt.

He was 100% out, but definitely by a fraction of a step.

I cannot believe that Freese ball went out of the park, it looked like a can-o-corn off the bat.

I actually started clapping here at mi casa when that ball left the bat. Looked like an out for sure, but impressive power from Freese.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

I'll read the whole thread later, once I no longer get white screens every other attempt. But way to come back today, Brewers. Except for the sun angle and leaf colors, it felt like August. Don't let up.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived