Brewer Fanatic

2011-10-09 Cardinals (Garcia) at Brewers (Greinke) - 3:07 PM CDT [Brewers win, 9-6; lead NLCS 1-0]

Saito's been the most reliable reliever for the Brewers this post-season, good to see him coming in.

I can see Greinke staying in because he mowed down the Cards the last inning, worth a shot. Unfortunately it didn't work out.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At least he had a quick leash, probably trying to steal a couple outs or the inning.

the thing is, with all of the off days in the postseason schedule there's really no need to try and steal outs to save the bullpen. The change should have been made before the inning, hopefully takashi can limit the damage.

Just a quick moderating note…

I hid a post earlier that contained "B****". Please don't use special characters to circumvent the cuss filter.

Also, I hid several posts that quoted the cuss, even though they might have had value. If you see a cuss like that, please don't quote it. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Gracias.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

I can live with what RR did there. Gave him one batter, didn't get it done, then brought in the right guy. In a game like this I'm not so sure that you necessarily want to use up all you prime BP arms right away if you have any thought that you might be able to steal an out or two.

Archived