Brewer Fanatic

2011-10-09 Cardinals (Garcia) at Brewers (Greinke) - 3:07 PM CDT [Brewers win, 9-6; lead NLCS 1-0]

Cripes, I fell like a chode. I fell asleep with 2 outs in the top of the inning. Woke up to find it 6-5 Brewers. I rewound to watch all of it and fastforwarded to see Yuni hit his out live. I will not sleep for the rest of the week, just in case.
Given what transpired, I'd humbly ask you fall asleep throughout the entire game.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cripes, I fell like a chode. I fell asleep with 2 outs in the top of the inning. Woke up to find it 6-5 Brewers. I rewound to watch all of it and fastforwarded to see Yuni hit his out live. I will not sleep for the rest of the week, just in case.
Given what transpired, I'd humbly ask you fall asleep throughout the entire game.
Goodnight! I'll talk to everyone after the game!

It's kinda like 2008. I went to 11 games. They won the first one. The next 10 games I went to they lost. The odd of that happening on a 90-win team must have been astronomical. I stopped going to games in early August that year.

Yuni can barely speak English, how can he be stealing signs?
How else can you account for someone scoring runs on the Cards? We had to have cheated. Remember we cheat at home. Some of their fans truly believe that which is just sad

I still don't think Greinke pitched all that poorly. They hit like two or three balls hard off him all game. He wasn't great or anything, but not too bad.
I completely agree. Lots of bloops and weak grounders that beat our shift. He just had a couple ill-timed walks and two hard hits

Rereading after the rally started was quite hysterical. I don't have TBS, and the internet feed I payed for in the NLDS was terribly unreliable. But there's no-one I'd have rather been listening to than Ueck.

Just read thru Gateway Redbirds forums...there's some bitter people over there. I shudder to think how many wives will be beaten in Missouri tonight.

Not in my house! My twins we're quietly playing on the floor when that inning started and of course I started screaming like a maniac from the time Hart got on. My sin got so upset I had to dance around and sing his new favorite song "brewers keep turning up the heat" to keep him happy. Then, of course, I couldn't set him down until they made an out.

Geez, I didn't realize how big he was getting.

Archived