Brewer Fanatic

2011-10-09 Cardinals (Garcia) at Brewers (Greinke) - 3:07 PM CDT [Brewers win, 9-6; lead NLCS 1-0]

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YUNI BOMB!!!! fgfjgifjgfdgdfgifigdfig

As frustrating as Yuni's approach at the plate has been this game, that was a heck of an at-bat.

Added: Way to go Luc! Love your defense this postseason. Need to get your bat going too.

Just read thru Gateway Redbirds forums...there's some bitter people over there. I shudder to think how many wives will be beaten in Missouri tonight.
They want to bean Braun and are complaining that we are stealing signs. Funny stuff

Cripes, I fell like a chode. I fell asleep with 2 outs in the top of the inning. Woke up to find it 6-5 Brewers. I rewound to watch all of it and fastforwarded to see Yuni hit his out live. I will not sleep for the rest of the week, just in case.

i probably would have hit for greinke....im comfortable with 8 runs but definitely wouldn't mind more.

Even though they may have left a run out there, as long as Zack makes it through this inning unscathed the decision was fine.

It depends, if McGehee was the first PH option off the bench again I'd rather let Greinke stay in. I assume it would've been Kotsay though.

Pretty sure I saw Green getting loose behind RR as Greinke's spot came up. Would be interesting to see how it played out in a different quantum universe.

Cripes, I fell like a chode. I fell asleep with 2 outs in the top of the inning. Woke up to find it 6-5 Brewers. I rewound to watch all of it and fastforwarded to see Yuni hit his out live. I will not sleep for the rest of the week, just in case.
Given what transpired, I'd humbly ask you fall asleep throughout the entire game.

Archived