Brewer Fanatic

Thank you mario but our princess is in another castle

BrewerTerp

I don't know how everyone feels, but I can't sleep tonight. It's not because I am so happy that the Brewers are in the NLCS (and believe me I have been celebrating). I'm past that. I cannot sleep because I feel as though I am celebrating on a loan. It doesn't mean all that much that we won a division or a playoff series--this season isn't about making baby steps. This season is about winning a championship. Baseball is a funny sport and we all know how hard it is to make it back. A special team like this only comes around so often.

We have a team that is now the favorite to play and possibly WIN a world series. How many times in my lifetime will I get to see that? Life is too short and baseball is a funny game. I'm all-in on this team like its the last season I'll ever have. I won't stand for anything short of the pennant. Let's beat those birds dead.

http://unrealitymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/mario.jpg

yeah, I got all of about 3 hours sleep. I woke up at 3:00 am sharp and haven't been able to get back to sleep since. At 4:20 am, here I am posting on a message board, thinking about breakfast, and getting ready to hit the links in a golf tournament in 3 1/2 hours.

It's going to be a long Saturday. But worth everything that happened on Friday.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

The Brewers had the best team in '82, but Fingers got hurt, and they didn't have the home field for the World Series...and they lost...anything can happen.

If I were an odds-maker, I'd have to favor the Brewers right now, considering how well they've played at home this season, but these teams have all earned their way into this position...and I'm quite sure all four believe they're going to win it all right about now.

There are going to be plenty of twists and turns, with white knuckles everywhere, but if the Brewers play well, it's there for them to win.

The good news is....they know it. From the minute they acquired Greinke, the team has talked about being "all-in", and trying to win it while Prince is here. Well, this is about the best scenario they could have hoped for at this point.

Hang on tight.

Archived