Brewer Fanatic

The CC Sabathia Thread

I can dream, so 5 years $110 million. Greinke 5 years $85 million. Reyes or Furcal to play SS. Gamel at 1b. It would put payroll probably at $100-110 million, but if we landed CC we'd sell our 3 millionth ticket by mid-May.

I would love for CC to get out of New York so I can like him again. He has been taking a lot in the NY media so maybe he will look at other offers more seriously...a fan can hope http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif
@BrewCrewCritic on Twitter "Racing Sausages" - "Huh?"

Fwiw, from what Principessa reads about the Yankees, C.J. Wilson is expected to be their main target as a free agent. Well, after Sabathia I guess.
I'm shocked. He's the best FA pitcher by far. Should be a nice bidding war between the Yanks and Sox.
"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

I don't see the Rangers letting C.J. Wilson getting away at least it is going to cost the Yankees or the Red Sox. Wilson is going to get paid like a Halladay or Sabathia and I am not sure he is worth that. The Yankees and Red Sox are definitely going to have to over pay to get Wilson plus the Rangers have a lot of money to shell out with that TV deal they got.

Archived