Brewer Fanatic

Say Something Nice About the Cardinals Thread

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
No Cardinal has ever given me a venereal disease.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

The Cardinals took out the Phillies, giving the Brewers the home field all the way through if they can keep winning. THANK YOU, ST LOUIS!

in the NFC playoffs a few years back, a underdog NY Giants team beat the top seed to give the Packers home field advantage in the NFC championship game. Then I guy named Brett Favre....

The Cardinals took out the Phillies, giving the Brewers the home field all the way through if they can keep winning. THANK YOU, ST LOUIS!

in the NFC playoffs a few years back, a underdog NY Giants team beat the top seed to give the Packers home field advantage in the NFC championship game. Then I guy named Brett Favre....

The better team does not win 100% of the time even with home field advantage, it is rare they win even 70% of the time.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

The better team does not win 100% of the time even with home field advantage, it is rare they win even 70% of the time.

I realize you like bringing people back to earth but for one night can you just....not do that?

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

I love the birds on bats logo.

They hate the Cubs.

Bob Gibson was awesome.

Dizzy Dean has been on reruns of Hee Haw on RFD tv in recent weeks, and he was wearing a snappy hat.

They make an awesome villan, so it should be a great series.

Bruce Sutter's beard was quite bushy.

Stan the Man's harmonica-playing is sweet.

I realize you like bringing people back to earth but for one night can you just....not do that?

Nope, I am not a kneejerk poster and never will be.

Community Moderator
I was born in St. Louis, MO in 1986. We moved to Milwaukee in 1992. I became a baseball fan in 1996. I have only good childhood memories of St. Louis, but I never knew who the Cardinals were until I was already a Brewers fan.

Archived