Brewer Fanatic

2011-10-07 Diamondbacks (Kennedy) at Brewers (Gallardo) - Brewers win, 3-2 in 10 innings; win NLDS

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yo gets the corner on the first two pitches. somehow pitch #5 is a ball. yuck.

http://www.brooksbaseball.net/pfxVB/location.php?pitchSel=451596&game=gid_2011_10_07_arimlb_milmlb_1/&batterX=19&innings=yyyyyyyyy&sp_type=1&s_type=3

Gallardo only threw one strike and it was called a ball. So I have a hard time chalking that one up to the umps.

I don't have a problem with the ump giving (or taking away) the corners of the plate as long as they are consistent. Strike zones vary between umpires, and hitters/pitchers need to adjust. But for those first two pitches to be called strikes and then to call that a ball...? joke. Oh well, should have made a better pitch on 3-2. lets get it offense.

Yo has had 6 pitches now that "should" have been strikes, right on the edge. And if they weren't strikes, then no way was the 2nd pitch to Plush even CLOSE to a strike. Cmon Brewers lets go! Last thing i want to do is complain about umps for the next 28 years.

heh... Gibby says "the crowd is into it." Really? coulda fooled me. that place has been a graveyard since the HR.

that's why scoring first was so incredibly important. Now a panic silence will be on the crowd the rest of the game. Especially if we can't hit the ball

Archived