Brewer Fanatic

2011-10-07 Diamondbacks (Kennedy) at Brewers (Gallardo) - Brewers win, 3-2 in 10 innings; win NLDS

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That was way to tough of an out for it to be the pitcher. And Braun did not make cathcing that ball look very good. 44 pitches already, hoping for 6 quality innings out of Yo, but that may be a stretch at this pace.

aannnnddd theres weeks swinging on the first pitch for an out.
It was a strike down the middle and he hit it hard. Not sure why you'd want him to just give up on a good pitch to hit.
I dunno, Kennedy is a good pitcher and we should be getting his pitch count up to get to their bullpen. Just my thought.

aannnnddd theres weeks swinging on the first pitch for an out.
It was a strike down the middle and he hit it hard. Not sure why you'd want him to just give up on a good pitch to hit.
I dunno, Kennedy is a good pitcher and we should be getting his pitch count up to get to their bullpen. Just my thought.
Weeks has been struggling, especially with the outside pitch. He needs to snap out of it, and to do so he's got to swing at good pitches to hit. He had one there, and he hit it hard. just right at a guy unfortunately

at least there were a couple hard hit balls that inning

Weeks & Betancourt each hit the ball at least as well as Roberts did... for the DBacks' only hit so far. I think Yo will settle in, his curve will be very important.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Archived