Brewer Fanatic

2011-10-07 Diamondbacks (Kennedy) at Brewers (Gallardo) - Brewers win, 3-2 in 10 innings; win NLDS

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It will be Provus's call because it was the 10th inning.
Nope. Ueck called the tenth.

He's earned it. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

I think he was so excited it came out all non-sensical, but maybe that was my excitement distorting everything I heard.

Prince on with bob

Please let us know what he said, since I'm down here in Texas and can't listen. Did anyone else notice how emotional he seemed? I know he's gone after this season but hopefully he continues to remember how much his teammates and this franchise mean to him. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

I'm sure this was already said but I think Gibson made a big mistake in taking out Montero. If the Catcher had stopped that pitch in the 10th, it would have been 1st & 3rd with Braun coming up instead of game over. Plus Blanco's at-bat was not impressive

Not to be a downer on such a great night but I don't really get the whole Prince emotional thing about this being possibly his last game as a Brewer. Dude, you have a $100 million contract on the table!!!! If you love Milwaukee that much, just sign the contract. I'm a working stiff, Prince gets zero sympathy from me

Or as Braun said once upon a time "there's not much you can't buy with $47 million"... (!)

My wife was trying to keep the kids away from me at the end of the game, as they don't really know what's going on and were more of an annoyance than anything. She had the TV on in the other room, and while she's not a baseball fan, she's a fan of me and knows how much I love the Brewers (she's bought me an autographed Yount ball and baseball card in the past), so she was watching and getting really nervous. She couldn't take it any more and brought the kids in to watch with me so she could have me as company.

When we won, my wife and I went nuts, and because of that, my kids went nuts (and it was past their bed times). My 4-year old is aware enough to know a little about the Brewers, so she did beast mode, which was incredible. Then my 2-year old saw Plush do beast mode and he started cackling. We were all jumping up and down and the aforementioned 2-year old ran up to me, arms outstretched, so I picked him up and started jumping around. I put him down after a minute so I could do the same with my daughter, and then the little one came back, so I held both of them.

It was awesome. Start of Brewers fandom for the kids. Incredible.

My wife was trying to keep the kids away from me at the end of the game, as they don't really know what's going on and were more of an annoyance than anything. She had the TV on in the other room, and while she's not a baseball fan, she's a fan of me and knows how much I love the Brewers (she's bought me an autographed Yount ball and baseball card in the past), so she was watching and getting really nervous. She couldn't take it any more and brought the kids in to watch with me so she could have me as company.

When we won, my wife and I went nuts, and because of that, my kids went nuts (and it was past their bed times). My 4-year old is aware enough to know a little about the Brewers, so she did beast mode, which was incredible. Then my 2-year old saw Plush do beast mode and he started cackling. We were all jumping up and down and the aforementioned 2-year old ran up to me, arms outstretched, so I picked him up and started jumping around. I put him down after a minute so I could do the same with my daughter, and then the little one came back, so I held both of them.

It was awesome. Start of Brewers fandom for the kids. Incredible.

Haha awesome post

Archived