Brewer Fanatic

2011-10-07 Diamondbacks (Kennedy) at Brewers (Gallardo) - Brewers win, 3-2 in 10 innings; win NLDS

I am an absolute nervous wreck right now. I am at work for 3 more hours and I am really, really hoping to get home in time to watch the Brewers celebrate. I live in Phoenix, and if the Diamondbacks win, I won't hear the end of it.

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am an absolute nervous wreck right now. I am at work for 3 more hours and I am really, really hoping to get home in time to watch the Brewers celebrate. I live in Phoenix, and if the Diamondbacks win, I won't hear the end of it.
Im at the firehouse today and all the guys on my crew are big Diamondbacks fans...I wont live it down if we lose lol. On another note,anyone having issues getting gameday audio to load?
Formerly AirShuttle6104

http://tfparsons.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/spinaltapamp.jpg

I'm there ^^

I think seeing the shots of the players on the field is what got me going. (I hope) this is going to be amazing.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Archived