Brewer Fanatic

2011-10-07 Diamondbacks (Kennedy) at Brewers (Gallardo) - Brewers win, 3-2 in 10 innings; win NLDS

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lucroy killing it on stopping balls.

I was thinking the same thing. Had some ugly at bats, but has looked really really good behind the plate.

Let's get an insurance run, put Gomez in CF, Nyjer in RF, and let K-Rod and Ax take us home. Make it happen.

I might go Counsell here to lead off the 8th. He's our Blomqvist. Let them deal with a pest at the beginning of an inning, and one who is proven in the playoffs.

In an effort to bury the hatchet, I think this is a decent idea. Better idea than Casey for sure.

I might go Counsell here to lead off the 8th. He's our Blomqvist. Let them deal with a pest at the beginning of an inning, and one who is proven in the playoffs.

In an effort to bury the hatchet, I think this is a decent idea. Better idea than Casey for sure.

Don't look now...

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

Yuni sucks. Not even an extra base hit.
You're a one note poster. Comment more on games and less about other poster's viewpoints. You'd enjoy games more.

That right there is comedy.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Yuni sucks. Not even an extra base hit.
You're a one note poster. Comment more on games and less about other poster's viewpoints. You'd enjoy games more.
Thanks for your support. Maybe I should just post how Weeks is a choker to get your approval.

Enjoy the game.

I've said it since he was in the minors and he keeps proving me right. You criticize posters here who've made even reasonable/truthful criticisms about players. They receive a lot of praise when they succeed and make a lot of money, so they can take warranted criticism when they aren't performing at the level of their peers. And they don't need you to be their mom and rush to their defense about it anyways.

I can't leave work. Things are well, I'm convinced were I to head home, bad things man...

I just want you all to know, I'm willing to stick it out here well past 5PM on a Friday night in order to not screw with the mojo here...

Too bad you couldn't have slipped in a quick slump buster for Casey while you're at it

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

Archived