Brewer Fanatic

gameday parking

pmallon
Going with a group tomorrow in two cars. One has a preferred passes and other does not. I was wondering if any one got there early enough to purchase a preferred pass? I think we got there 45 minutes after the lots opened for the first game and they were already holding the sign for pass holders only.

Not to be a downer, but I'd be surprised if anyone could just show up tomorrow and get preferred parking. Walking in from the Molitor lot on Sunday, the preferred lots seemed to be almost full two hours before game time.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

My suggestion would be to have the preferred person park in general with you. I think if the preferred holder hands it over to the general parking ticket taker and says "I just want to park here," they'd be ok with it.

Otherwise, call the ticket office. It'll be manned all day. 414 902 4000 (yes I have that number memorized - It's an easy number and i call it all the time for info about various things)

Archived