Brewer Fanatic

The Optimism Thread

splitterpfj

Hey you guys....WAKE UP OUT THERE!

This is fun stuff...this is game five, at home....this doesn't happen here a whole lot....LIVE IT UP!

Enough of the, "Oh golly, we lost two games in a row and now we have to play another one..."

We won two games in a row at Miller Park, and now THEY HAVE TO PLAY ANOTHER ONE!

Bring it! Let's have it! Somebody's going to win, and somebody's going to lose, and it took over six months to get to this point...what a great time to be a fan!

Get your jerseys and caps on, go with the face paint and wave those white towels. THIS is why you're a fan, to get to moments like this one!

SHOW UP, ROOT WITH ALL YOU'VE GOT...whatever happens on Friday, this is one of the best moments in franchise history, and this team has worked very hard to make it happen....so HAVE FUN WITH THIS!

LET'S GO BREWERS.......LET'S GO BREWERS......LET'S GO BREWERS....LET'S GO BREWERS.....LET'S GO BREWERS.....LET'S GO BREWERS....

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yo is OUR man! Drafted by US. Skills honed by US. Getting his first playoff start with US, his first playoff win with US. This is who WE want on the hill. This is guy who is going to take US to the promised land.

Braun, Prince, Rickie are career Brewers at this moment. These are OUR guys on the field, and they are going to all out for US. WE are going to celebrate, and all this anxiety is going to be worth it.

Brewers, Brewers, keep turning up the heat....

I want to stop caring about 82. I don't want 82 to be the answer of the best Brewers year. Dominating the playoffs would be boring. We would get rusty if we swept people and had to wait around for next round. This is just making it a better story to be told to the next generation of Brewers.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

Believe it or not, in this series, the expected has happened.

The Brewers don't lose at home...they didn't. The Diamondbacks don't lose at home...they didn't. Braun and Fielder carry the Brewers' offense...they did. The Diamondbacks hit home runs and steal bases...they did. The Brewers don't hit Collmenter...they didn't. The Diamondbacks have had success against Wolf and Marcum...they did.

OK then...

In his career, vs the Diamondbacks, Yovani Gallardo has never lost. Ever. In his career, Gallardo has held Arizona to a team batting average of .188, with an OPS of .556.

When the Brewers clinched the division, Gallardo was on the mound. When the Brewers won Game One, Gallardo was on the mound. Tomorrow night...it happens again.

splitterpfj, thanks for the pics and post #16. I, and probably others, really needed that.

Congratulations, Invader3k!! Remember, sleep is now optional http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Believe me I know. Running on maybe four hours sleep today. At least with the 4pm start tomorrow, I should manage to stay awake for the whole thing!

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Archived