Brewer Fanatic

2011-10-05 Brewers (Wolf) at Diamondbacks (Saunders) - [Brewers lose, 10-6; NLDS Tied 2-2]

Count me in as being nervous about the outcome of this game. My girlfriend says she has a good feeling about this game. So i'll just quote an Incubus song and hope for the best. "Call it, women's intuition." Lets get this done Crew! As much as I want an excuse to take a half day vacation Friday, let's put this series away tonight!

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm definitely not upset about Aaron Hill continuously batting second in this lineup. I'm sure Gibson does it because he doesn't strike out as much, and he wants Goldschmidt/Roberts/Young in "run producing" roles, but I'll gladly take an extra PA from Hill over those other guys.

20 min to gametime and this place is half full and quiet. Just not the buzz you get at other parks.

Boys looked loose during BP...Rickie showing why Prince put him in the derby. Gave Nyjer the T and Beast Mode...got a smile out of him. Fun stuff!

Thanks for the "man on the street" report. How many people are wearing black? (not sure I want to say "fans")
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived