Brewer Fanatic

Autographs

Bent Wookies

(I didn't do much searching to see how much this has been discussed, so I apologize in advance)

For the first time in 20 years, since I was a little kid in front of County Stadium, I'm looking to get some autographs.

First is Bud. I found this http://www.fanmail.biz/74597.html which lists his First Wisconsin Building address, so it looks legit. As long as I provide self address postage and what-not. Anyone have success with that?

Second is Mark Attanasio. Anyone know how to get that guy's johnny hancock?

Bud will return in a couple of days as long as he's in town. Yes, the Wisconsin Ave address will work, and make sure you add the suite number.

I have seen some returns from Attanasio, but I already have one so I've never tried it. Like anything else TTM (through the mail) , don't send something you'll miss. For Attanasio, you send to Miller Park c/o Mark Attanasio.

Archived