Brewer Fanatic

2011-10-04 Brewers (Marcum) at Diamondbacks (Collmenter) - [Brewers lose, 8-1; lead NLDS, 2-1]

We need to finish this ASAP. I don't want to go back to Milwaukee for game #5 and face Kennedy again.
I think the reason I'm not really all that nervous, at least compared to games 1 and 2, is that I know Saunders awaits in a potential game 4 if the Brewers don't pull it out tonight.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unless you are a painter you should not have enough plastic wrap to cover your living room. Otherwise you might be Dexter http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Go Brewers, 1-0 for October 4.

In an yahoo article...gotta love it

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slug=jp-passan_brewers_diamondbacks_game_two_nlds_100211

Should the Brewers keep this up, everyone around Milwaukee, from CEOs to GEDs, from college to kindergarten, will be applying beast mode to their everyday lives. Cooked a good dinner? Beast. Got a good raise at work? Beast. Unlocked a hidden level? Beast. Aced the test? Beast.

Lets finish the DBacks MK Style

Somebody needs to tell Morgan not to swing at everything. How many balls has he swung at this series? Seems like every at bat they're throwing him balls out of the strike zone and he keeps swinging.

Somebody needs to tell Morgan not to swing at everything. How many balls has he swung at this series? Seems like every at bat they're throwing him balls out of the strike zone and he keeps swinging.
Morgan hasn't looked good this series aside from the big hit in Game 2, but those were two pretty nice changeups Collmenter got him to miss.

Archived