Brewer Fanatic

2011-10-04 Brewers (Marcum) at Diamondbacks (Collmenter) - [Brewers lose, 8-1; lead NLDS, 2-1]

Alright I don't like the pitch tracker but that first pitch was almost perfectly down the middle according to it and called a ball.
This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The biggest thing I am disappointed about is the fact that the Brewers can't hit Collmenter after seeing him twice. The lack of adjustment is frustrating to me.

Maybe adjustment has nothing to do with it. Maybe guys simply don't see the ball well coming out of his hand. Can't see it, can't hit it.

The biggest thing I am disappointed about is the fact that the Brewers can't hit Collmenter after seeing him twice. The lack of adjustment is frustrating to me.

So every pitcher should get figured out after a team sees him twice? Collmenter has been good all year, and particularly good against the Brewers. It is more a lack of patience than a lack of adjustment.

What's with all the comments about how we knew it wouldn't be a sweep? I never got that memo. It's not like a win tonight would have been some sort of miracle. Until now that is.....

My point was that a 95 win team is not going to be an easy out.

They have essentially thrown in the towel and are getting mowed down. They could have at least tried to get into the pen a little

I haven't seen any real change in the ABs the whole game, so it's hard to say they've thrown in the towel in that respect.

They have essentially thrown in the towel and are getting mowed down. They could have at least tried to get into the pen a little

I haven't seen any real change in the ABs the whole game, so it's hard to say they've thrown in the towel in that respect.

Let's be real, the towel was thrown in when Josh Collmenter was born.

this is true. Way too many swings and outs early in the count

Archived