Brewer Fanatic

For the Erin Andrews Nation...

hawing
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember reading that it was fake, and that someone used photoshop to simply change the angle of his arm..no link though.

Ya know, I saw the photoshop and "real" picture somewhere. Have to see if I can find it.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Her rear could probably do a better job than the 20 horse's rears currently running.

I would be a proud supporter of Erin Andrews' rear...if only she would run.

http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

The coloring of his sleeve is off. It's the same color as his jersey, rather then being washed out like the rest of the shirt. Also, the shirt line along his arm looks a bit too straight and slightly pixilated.

Looks like Hawing's picture made Steve Czaban's pic of the day.

Hawing needs a photo credit or some cashola.

For what it's worth, I saw the "other" picture of the Iowa kid before and can't find it online now. He had his grab arm around Andrews' back.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

i hope that nobody gets mad especially hawing ...but I did submit the picture to czaben a few days ago...not sure if anyone else did the same. i thought the whole world needed to see them, i mean the picture.

Archived