Brewer Fanatic

Submitted for your entertainment

markedman5

It's not like someone would have trouble making similar observations about some of our in-game threads. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Pretty funny stuff. A Dbacks fan buddy kept texting about how the ump's zone was generous with Yo and tight with Kennedy. I pointed out that the ump had a fair but tight zone all day with only 2-3 pitches called strikes that were off the plate.

I like the guy who, at the beginning of the thread, was excited to see Hairston at third and wanted them to attack him. I almost feel bad for the one guy who is a Nebraska fan in addition to being a dbacks fan.
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Those guys over there are railing on today's strike zone again. The strike zone was the same for both teams ya know..............

The home plate umpires for both yesterday and today were definitely pitchers umpires; and certianly weren't screwing over the Dbacks. The strike zone was low yesterday and Gallardo took full advantage; certianly not his problem.

And I didn't really notice any major issues with the strike zone today either. Personally I think the TBS Pitch Track graphic is a little tight which makes the borderline strikes look 3 inches outside

fondy, apparently you never watched the pitch-tracker on the screen. It consistently showed pitches catching the corners and edges being called balls. It was definitely a hitter's strikezone both days, except in Yo's 8th inning.

fondy, apparently you never watched the pitch-tracker on the screen. It consistently showed pitches catching the corners and edges being called balls. It was definitely a hitter's strikezone both days, except in Yo's 8th inning.
Well that certainly isn't how I remembered it. I recall a number of pitches well outside the box that were called strikes and not really all that many the other way around. I don't think they were hitters umpires at all.

Archived