Brewer Fanatic

2011-10-01 Diamondbacks (Kennedy) at Brewers (Gallardo) - Brewers win, 4-1; Lead Series 1-0]

That's why they call him Doublebay and not Homerbay. There was never any doubt in my mind that wouldn't make it over the fence in center.

Sure, but a double still isn't a great thing

I think he was saying, if it doesn't get over the fence Plush would have a play on it.
That too

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who stands and watches and stares at homers on this team? Braun did when he basically clinched the division, that's about it. Certainly no more than any other teams.

I thought that whole line of commentary was way overblown. Milwaukee is barely in the national eye, so their "personality" gets exaggerated and stuff from years ago gets applied to this year's team somehow.

Who stands and watches and stares at homers on this team? Braun did when he basically clinched the division, that's about it. Certainly no more than any other teams.

TLR says it so it must be true. Just like this is a first pitch swinging team. OK Yuni might single handedly skew that

Archived