Brewer Fanatic

2011-10-01 Diamondbacks (Kennedy) at Brewers (Gallardo) - Brewers win, 4-1; Lead Series 1-0]

I know. I'm pretty bummed. Had no idea they don't have cameras that track the ball. I've been doing the tight center field mode when the brewers are up, and then a homeplate view when they're on d. Not bad.

It's worth the 4 bucks and that's about it. Guess you get what you pay for.

I would have gladly paid more if instead I could watch the TBS feed online. Just seems like MLB dropped the ball on this. Also high homeplate view is not bad too. You can watch 2 views at once but I tired it and one was a little behind the other.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is it just more or have several of the balls off the bat seem like they are hit harder than they really are? Morgan's foul looked like a shot off the bat, but was just sort of a medium, looping liner.

I would have gladly paid more if instead I could watch the TBS feed online. Just seems like MLB dropped the ball on this. Also high homeplate view is not bad too. You can watch 2 views at once but I tired it and one was a little behind the other.

Same here.

Hopefully that is the future for pro sports. Even in the regular season charge a buck or two a game. Pick and choose what games you want or buy a team's package (get rid of the insane blackout restrictions too). Then I can finally do away with cable.

Archived