Brewer Fanatic

2011 non-Brewers LDS Thread

owbc

I think Utley beat it. TBS didn't even throw an adaquate replay to know for sure. (No surprise, they've sucked at replays all postseason.)

I hate Molina so much.

Go Phillies.

"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2011 Cardinals are the 2010-2011 Packers. Tons of talent, great leadership at the helm, decimated by injuries and hindered by bad breaks, forced to settle for the Uno card instead of winning division, forced to hit the road for the entire playoffs, super dangerous & poised to shock the world, team of destiny. I want them gone. I think the Phillies is a more winnable series, even without home field.
"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

Complete game shutout for Carpenter. Another amazing day for baseball as a whole.

I'm really excited about facing the Cardinals instead of the Phillies. Home field advantage and storylines galore.

And for those of you who are worried about a devastating loss at the hands of the Cardinals: The series hasn't even started yet! Have faith!

Archived