Brewer Fanatic

We all just need to enjoy this time guys...

BREWCREW5

Hey everyone. Life long Brewers fan here.

I was thinking and I think we all need to just really enjoy this time right now. The Milwaukee Brewers just finished the season with 96 victories and have the #2 seed heading into the playoffs. We were one of the best teams in baseball.

7-8 years ago...this was hard to even imagine as being possible.

I know there is unfinished business and I hope we are competitive for the foreseeable future too. But as Brewer fans, we know just how rare this is. I does not seem like that long ago that the Astros were awesome and had the three Killer B's. Look at them now.

Enjoy this time

Agreed. I want to give props to DM and RR. I know they get bashed on here a lot but we won 96 GAMES THIS YEAR! I think that was more than everyone expected (I remember a few of you saying low 90's but maybe some had that high of a prediction). So they obviously are doing something right. Now hopefully the bats will be hot and the pitching solid and we can keep winning!

I'm stoked!

Archived