Brewer Fanatic

Lots of tickets available for games in Phoenix (Merged with "NLDS Games 3 and 4 : Roll Call")

1992casey
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will be there for games 3 and 4, right field bleachers/bullpen area for game 3 and I believe along 1st base line for game 4. Also Kevbo74's comment about the fall league games is spot on!! Cheap games,not crowded at all, and you can meet some future stars!
Formerly AirShuttle6104

Upper deck (313) Tuesday, Loge in LF (217) Wed.

319 game 3 and 143 game 4 ... there will be 3 of us in Brewers gear if ya wanna take a look on Tues.

Thanks, I'll be by - probably in a '72 jersey (33). I'm 313-17-11. Still a ton of seats left.

Also, it's sorta sad that there's no buzz here. I don't know whether to chalk it up as just not a baseball town, or everyone has another allegiance. (like me)
I would guess it's the latter, similar to Atlanta. The cities are full of northern transplants.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Latest ticket update

There are still over 5,000 unsold tickets for Tuesday and over 15,000 unsold tickets for Wednesday.

Pathetic.

I know that I'm a homer, I'm born, raised, live, and probably always will, in Wisconsin. But this sports weekend, going to the game, seeing the ticket prices on Stubhub, watching the Badgers on national TV, and then the Packers.......we're an awesome fan base. We are. You see garbage like this, you see the D'Backs in a GIGANTIC metro area not able to sell out playoff games, and you realize, we're pretty awesome.

Latest ticket update

There are still over 5,000 unsold tickets for Tuesday and over 15,000 unsold tickets for Wednesday.

Pathetic.

In there defense; why bother paying for a ticket on Wednesday for a game that won't even happen http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Still pretty sad though; Milwaukee is a pretty special place though, most mid to smaller markets probably would have a tougher time selling out than the Brewers. Didn't Cincy cut it pretty close last year?

Michael Hunt writes:

"It's an incredible feeling to have that kind of support," Hart said. "The other team feels that. I wouldn't want to be on the other side of that."

Which is why no one wearing blue is willing to mention anything other than the possibility that the series could bounce back for a deciding Game 5. After all, they are able to seal the roof in the desert as well for Game 3, and possibly Game 4.

I'm just kinda guessing the crowd is going to be less of a factor in AZ and that there will be a significant portion that will be Brewer fans.

Yeah, it will be interesting to see how visible the Brewers fans are on Tuesday night. Sounds like a few people on here will be making the trip down, and I would wager there are probably a decent amount of Wisconsin transplants living down there who will be cheering on the Crew.
The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Just went on the D-Backs site and added up the tickets available in each section. As of now, for tomorrow night, there are 2,423 left along with 912 available on StubHub. So, they are getting closer.

Still a ton of seats available for Weds night.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Less than 24 hours before game 3 and over 1,000 tickets are still available at dbacks.com. For those adventurous and spontaneous types, round trip flights leaving Milwaukee early tomorrow and returning Thursday are going for $259 at Kayak.

Listening to 620 this morning - Trenni said that D-back fans are acting like it's fait accomplii that this will be a 3 and out for them. While they should sell out playoff games well before now, it does show the short-term bandwagon attitude that they seem to have.

Do we have any idea how many Brewer fans will be there tonight?

Any good guesses?

5k to 10k? What do you think?

Good question...if it's any more than a few thousand you can bet the Brewer presence will be felt...I guess another way to ask would be: will there be more, less, or the same amount of Brewers fans as there were in July?

I posted this in another thread, but im currently on a flight out of Minneapolis to Phoenix and there are probably about 6-7 other people with some sort of Brewer gear on this flight besides me. My buddy flew out of Milwaukee this morning and reported seeing quite a few people in Brewers gear as well. Its a promising sign!
Formerly AirShuttle6104

as much as I want to, my wife and I have decided that we just can not go down there tonight. Definitely will be watching on TV from our AZ home.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

as much as I want to, my wife and I have decided that we just can not go down there tonight. Definitely will be watching on TV from our AZ home.
There is a pretty nasty dust storm rolling through right now. My flight landed about 5 minutes before it hit the airport. I wonder if this weather will keep some people home tonight. ETA: the I-10 is also closed between Phoenix and Tucson due to a fatal accident and multi car collision
Formerly AirShuttle6104

They/ve announced a sellout although some seats are still available. Some bad weather coming from San Diego but no problem. A couple groups from New Mexico have gotten here although they had problems with the dust storms and accidents.

Archived