Brewer Fanatic

Division Series - Dates, Times, Locations

Bombers
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't really care that it conflicts with the Packer game since it's only the 4th game and it's against Denver. I was more worried about the Badger game. That being said, I plan on selling my ticket to Sunday's game and just watching both games at a bar or something.
This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

This works out AWESOME. I'm going to the game Saturday, and was going to watch the Badgers on DVR. I HATE DVR'ing live sports events, somehow, it's just not the same.

Now I can go to the game, get home in time to watch the Badgers, and I don't care if I watch the Packers on Sunday. They *should* get through the Broncs without a hitch.

Both teams better hope it is cloudy Sunday. A 3:30 start will be tough with the sun glare from the RF glass panels dragging across the plate and into left field eventually.

I'm glad they didn't get stuck with say an 11:00am start time, though.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

If ever there was a weekend to not leave the TV.
Yeah, no kidding. I'll also be watching Verlander/CC tomorrow night. That should be pretty sweet. Someone could go playoff baseball Friday night, Brewers Saturday afternoon, more playoff baseball, Badgers, football Sunday morning, Brewers and Packers Sunday afternoon, football/playoff baseball at night, then football/baseball monday night.
Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

Someone could go playoff baseball Friday night, Brewers Saturday afternoon, more playoff baseball, Badgers, football Sunday morning, Brewers and Packers Sunday afternoon, football/playoff baseball at night, then football/baseball monday night.

I think my eyes started to bleed just reading this. I wouldn't be able to make it. But, like you, I'm thoroughly looking forward to this weekend!

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Brewers at 3:37, Packers at 3 PM, Daughters birthday at 3 PM. Unfortunately I know which of those wins out, I'll have to smuggle in a radio.
It might get hard to listen in on the Packer game while at a Brewer playoff game, I mean the crowd will be pretty loud

Brewers at 3:37, Packers at 3 PM, Daughters birthday at 3 PM. Unfortunately I know which of those wins out, I'll have to smuggle in a radio.
My daughter's birthday party will be on the day of Game 3 of the World Series. I assume the game will be at night, so that will work.

My daughter's birthday party will be on the day of Game 3 of the World Series. I assume the game will be at night, so that will work.
I will be at game one as the magician is performing at my house for my daughters 4th birthday party. She'll have plenty more birthdays but I have no idea when the Brewers will be back in the playoffs!

The game is just early enough on Saturday that me and my dad are gonna go for the doubleheader with the UW/Nebraska game.
it's cutting it too close for me. It took my parents 2 hours to get to the UW/Oregon State game, and they left from Pewaukee instead of Miller Park. Factor in a longer drive from Miller Park, the traffic coming out of there+traffic going to Madison (i would guess worse than the Oregon St game), and then the madness in Madison (as far as finding parking that late, getting to the stadium, etc) and it might take 3 hours to make the usually short drive. The Brewer game will likely go past 4, and maybe even to 4:30....I think it's a bit of a stretch. I would have tried it with a noon (or earlier) game, but I'm not going to risk it. Good luck though, I hope I'm wrong for your sake. Either way, it'll be a hell of a day/weekend.

You guys all got me thinking ahead to birthdays...my daughter has one during the WS...I am really hoping for a conflict! She knows me well enough and would understand...it's the Brewers.

Just got a babysitter for tomorrow...we'll be taking in the triple header at a local sports bar (my wife has a college game too). We haven't done that in years so this is quite the outing for the SoCals.

The game is just early enough on Saturday that me and my dad are gonna go for the doubleheader with the UW/Nebraska game.
it's cutting it too close for me. It took my parents 2 hours to get to the UW/Oregon State game, and they left from Pewaukee instead of Miller Park. Factor in a longer drive from Miller Park, the traffic coming out of there+traffic going to Madison (i would guess worse than the Oregon St game), and then the madness in Madison (as far as finding parking that late, getting to the stadium, etc) and it might take 3 hours to make the usually short drive. The Brewer game will likely go past 4, and maybe even to 4:30....I think it's a bit of a stretch. I would have tried it with a noon (or earlier) game, but I'm not going to risk it. Good luck though, I hope I'm wrong for your sake. Either way, it'll be a hell of a day/weekend.
My dad left for the UNLV game at 5, and made it into the stadium by game time from the Milwaukee area. I like my chances. My brother lives on Randall, a couple blocks from the stadium, we park there.
Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

Archived