Brewer Fanatic

2011-09-28 Pirates (Locke) at Brewers (Greinke) - [Brewers win, 7-3, earn # 2 seed]

pretendastronaut
  • Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I remember him saying at least a few times things to the effect of "I just wish the Brewers would lose every game". (paraphrasing of course) I don't know what exactly happened between him and Milwaukee, but there is definitely some bad blood there and it did come through last night in his call at the end of the game.
I'm not so sure we can read too much into that. I mean, we all have been wishing the D'Backs would lose every game the past few weeks so the Brewers would lock up the #2 spot. They are chasing us and Daron is probably just saying what their fans are thinking too.

I remember him saying at least a few times things to the effect of "I just wish the Brewers would lose every game". (paraphrasing of course) I don't know what exactly happened between him and Milwaukee, but there is definitely some bad blood there and it did come through last night in his call at the end of the game.
I'm not so sure we can read too much into that. I mean, we all have been wishing the D'Backs would lose every game the past few weeks so the Brewers would lock up the #2 spot. They are chasing us and Daron is probably just saying what their fans are thinking too.

I should have clarified a bit more, sorry. Sutton has been saying this kind of stuff about Milwaukee since I moved here to Arizona 3 years ago. I don't think he's a bad guy or anything, I just get the impression that he and the Brewers did not part on the best of terms, that's all.

Tough break for Atlanta that Kimbrel's random variation worked against them tonight.
+

Lets perform some Bernoulli trials to calculate exactly what the odds were that Kimbrel would allow one run to determine exactly how much "bad luck" he experienced there

Pull Greinke here and start him Sunday. Man, I'd love that. I'm very much opposed to starting Marcum at home.

If they were gonna do that, he probably would've been pulled after 5 when he was under 70 pitches.

This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

Archived