Brewer Fanatic

2011-09-27 Pirates (Ohlendorf) at Brewers (Wolf) - [Brewers win, 6-4: 3 Fielder HRs]

pretendastronaut
  • Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still have a fear the Brewers will ultimately be disposed of by the Cards in the playoffs. It would be the ultimate slap in our faces. Someone brought up the Packers and Bears NFC Championsip analogy. Picture feeling like the Bears fans did after that game. I still am rooting against the Cards for the Wild Card.

If I'm the Phillies I'm wondering why we get stuck playing one of the hottest teams in baseball in the NLDS.

The 3rd HR was right to me. The lady two to my left leaned over and grabbed it. I don't know whether to be happy or sad about (maybe) Prince's last regular season Brewer HR.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

I still have a fear the Brewers will ultimately be disposed of by the Cards in the playoffs. It would be the ultimate slap in our faces. Someone brought up the Packers and Bears NFC Championsip analogy. Picture feeling like the Bears fans did after that game. I still am rooting against the Cards for the Wild Card.

If I'm the Phillies I'm wondering why we get stuck playing one of the hottest teams in baseball in the NLDS.

The Phillies could have easily tanked and let the Braves in the playoffs. They chose not to.

The 3rd HR was right to me. The lady two to my left leaned over and grabbed it. I don't know whether to be happy or sad about (maybe) Prince's last regular season Brewer HR.
I thought that looked like your turf. Sorry you had a near miss.

I'm trying to persuade myself that we as a Brewers fan base are getting Prince's best years. Trying.

Edit: Nice playoff hoodie! I haven't decided whether to get that style or the navy one JaDerHeySki is sporting.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived